JellyPages.com

iPad Challenge for Autism

iPad Challenge for Autism
Help a wonderful little boy named Malcolm, earn an iPad, to help him overcome his sensory issues, his speech delays and difficulties, and to help with his other therapies. Just click the linked photo, then click the piece you want, and enter MALCOLM DENNIS in the "Challenger's Name" text box, and check out! It's super easy!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Review by LegacyReviews

Review of NyteBeauti by Kristin Roisin

I've always been a fan of vampire books but most of them have the same general storyline...however NyteBeauti takes you deep into a world of fantasy where anything is possible. It is unlike any vampire book I've read with some unique twists that I found very refreshing. I couldn't stop reading.

I give it a four and a half stars. ****1/2

--Joanie Fulton, Author of Spawn of Satan
http://www.LegacyReviews.net

No comments: