JellyPages.com

iPad Challenge for Autism

iPad Challenge for Autism
Help a wonderful little boy named Malcolm, earn an iPad, to help him overcome his sensory issues, his speech delays and difficulties, and to help with his other therapies. Just click the linked photo, then click the piece you want, and enter MALCOLM DENNIS in the "Challenger's Name" text box, and check out! It's super easy!

Friday, May 21, 2010

HOLY.COW!

My goodness but that was fast!

I SWEAR, the email I read just two days ago said, "As early as a few weeks." So imagine my utter shock and disbelief when I opened an email entitled "Surprise!" from PA, and read,

"Surprise! Today we are preparing to ship to you a free copy of NyteBeauti. You should expect it on your doorstep before too long, because the book is now ready for release! [...] This is an important moment in an author's life. To see your own book for the very first time is an unforgettable and unique experience, one that on behalf of all of us at PublishAmerica we wholeheartedly congratulate you on. Many authors tell us that they make it a day of celebration, befitting a life-long dream that has come true. We hope that you do, too! [...] And now, hang out the flag. Today is the day you can really say, "I am now a published author!" Congratulations!"

Before I continue I would very much like to thank everyone who has supported me, encouraged me, and walked with me on this journey. I am truly, and deeply touched that so many of you jumped on this roller coaster ride with me, and have stayed on throughout the process.

For now, there isn't much news about when, or where, the book will be released, into hardcopy for bookstores, but you CAN order a copy from the publisher's online bookstore. Just click the bookcover below.

Cover_1_New_Button


No comments: