JellyPages.com

iPad Challenge for Autism

iPad Challenge for Autism
Help a wonderful little boy named Malcolm, earn an iPad, to help him overcome his sensory issues, his speech delays and difficulties, and to help with his other therapies. Just click the linked photo, then click the piece you want, and enter MALCOLM DENNIS in the "Challenger's Name" text box, and check out! It's super easy!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Photo Shoot!

That's right! Things are moving at the speed of light!!! Sunday, I'm scheduled for a photo shoot, to start getting ready for promotional and marketing ads, banners, posters and the like, plus, my publisher wants to put one (*GASP*) on the back of the book! I'm... a little nervous about that. I don't want MY image... to get in the way of the image I tried to paint of Desta, or even Morrigan.

Should be fun though, if not a bit nerve wracking. It's just two days away, and I still have NO IDEA what I should wear... how I should do my hair... etc. etc.

I'll be sure to keep you posted, and to let you know how it goes!

No comments: